Newsy tidbits, occasional musings, family updates & a photo or two
Sunday, October 01, 2006
Help, you blog savvy folks!
Okay, so Amy/Dave/Andi . . . how do I make my photos so they get bigger when you click on them? Just curious. Anything else I'm doing wrong, let me know! Ang
I hope Dave comments on this, because I don't know. I guess it just defaulted that way on mine. I logged into my account and tried to find an option to make it happen, but couldn't. Good luck!
First of all, you have to inform me that you created a blog. How was I the last to know?
Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your image problems. Like Andrea, I also couldn't find an option in the settings of the blog that would make pictures linkable. My best guess is that it is a result of the blog format you chose in the first place. Try selecting another format and maybe that will work. Good luck, I'll let you know if I find anything else out
3 comments:
I hope Dave comments on this, because I don't know. I guess it just defaulted that way on mine. I logged into my account and tried to find an option to make it happen, but couldn't. Good luck!
First of all, you have to inform me that you created a blog. How was I the last to know?
Unfortunately I do not know the answer to your image problems. Like Andrea, I also couldn't find an option in the settings of the blog that would make pictures linkable. My best guess is that it is a result of the blog format you chose in the first place. Try selecting another format and maybe that will work. Good luck, I'll let you know if I find anything else out
Trust Dave.
He has been my
guru of choice
in times past.
Post a Comment