And here's a good fist-sucker shot:
And a cute tummy time picture. (I think he looks a little like my baby pictures in this one. Wishful thinking?)
Here's Wyatt and his adoring sister. Check out the blue eyes/green eyes contrast:
And last but not least, a smiley picture. He was looking at his dad:
I'm just adoring Wyatt at this three month stage. He slept 7 1/2 hours last night (!!!!) and he's so much fun to play with during the day. Makes me feel like I can ignore all the other boring stuff and just kiss his yummy little bare feet.
5 comments:
Two of my good friends here have babies that are right around Wyatt's age, so it's fun to have an idea of what he's like right now.
Wish I could hold him during RS get-togethers like I hold their babies.
LOVE both Elise's and Wyatt's eyes.
Oh, so cute cute cute!! Yes, I think he does resemble you as a baby in that one photo. Glad you're getting more sleep.
I love Elise's green eyes and Wyatt's blue eyes! Cute pictures.
Elise,
I'm probably the only one in your extended family who remembers a song "Green Eyes". It was a big hit many years ago, and I thought of it when I saw your picture.
I adore that last photo of Wyatt! I think he looks a little like you in that photo, but he doesn't look like the photo in real life, which I must deduce, using my nerd quotiont factor from Andrea's blogs, that if you take one gene from the Hallstrom family and add it to one gene from the Sweat family, studies of 4 little Hallstrom children have shown that you will get more of a Hallstrom than a Sweat 100% of the time!
Thanks for the handsome and sweet photos,
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment