I wonder why you don't have any comments on this entry yet? I think the video is very cute and the one that grandpa made it hilarious! I also wonder whose bodies it is that originally did that dance? (for some reason that last sentence doesn't seem grammatically correct to me, but I can't figure out how I should word it; nevertheless, you know what I mean (-: ).
I know, Amy!! What's with the Elf video snubbing, that's what I want to know! I'm glad that you finally posted a comment or else I would wonder if I'd made some kind of horrible Christmas related faux pas (yes, I realize I just used the work faux pas in a comment on Andi's blog . . . but I'm sticking with it) and didn't want to tell me. At least I have you :-).
and me but I can't figure out how to open the video; however, you showed it to me at your house and it's sooo adorable - thanks to grandpa for sending it and thanks to you for showing it! XO M (that would be Mom in Mother-in-law code)
3 comments:
I wonder why you don't have any comments on this entry yet? I think the video is very cute and the one that grandpa made it hilarious! I also wonder whose bodies it is that originally did that dance? (for some reason that last sentence doesn't seem grammatically correct to me, but I can't figure out how I should word it; nevertheless, you know what I mean (-: ).
I know, Amy!! What's with the Elf video snubbing, that's what I want to know! I'm glad that you finally posted a comment or else I would wonder if I'd made some kind of horrible Christmas related faux pas (yes, I realize I just used the work faux pas in a comment on Andi's blog . . . but I'm sticking with it) and didn't want to tell me. At least I have you :-).
and me
but I can't figure out how to open the video; however, you showed it to me at your house and it's sooo adorable - thanks to grandpa for sending it and thanks to you for showing it!
XO
M
(that would be Mom in Mother-in-law code)
Post a Comment