Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Almost Here . . .

I still get so excited about Christmas. I just do. It's 7:45 on Christmas Eve day and I should probably be doing something productive . . . but instead I want to post some pictures (and a video! I'm so high techie today) of the fun we've had this week.

Wyatt playing in the snow:


Holiday decorations, courtesy of Jonas. (And photo courtesy of Jonas. He also took the next one. Then he made me take the one after that.)





Wyatt's vision of the nativity:


Christmas Baking Extravaganza (with closeup shot of Forrest's chocolate crinkles. So pretty. And yes, the kitchen was a ridiculous mess):




Elise's elementary school choir performance. She's the fifth one from the right on the top row. I'll include a close-up picture, too, so you can see how cute she is.





The Original Handmade Amazing Murial W. Christmas village--under the tree! We figured Wyatt could handle it this year--last year it was on top of the piano. He's done pretty well with it, but we have a few horses missing tails and trees missing tips.


The Dining-Room-Table-Full-o-Gifts. Although Wyatt does okay with the village, I don't trust him with wrapped presents. So for now, this is where all my wrapped presents go. Who says a formal dining room doesn't get used??


And now it's onward and upward to Christmas Eve! I finished grading yesterday (hooray!), the presents are all purchased (but not all wrapped), and it's time to have some fun.

5 comments:

The Oregonians said...

Some cute pics of cute kids.
Merry Christmas

Stacey said...

I love Wyatt's nativity! Made me laugh!

Jenny said...

I will need to remember that dining room table thing for next year. Great idea!

Mills Family said...

I love Wyatt's nativity! Hope you had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know Murial made your village. How cool! I'll liked it before I knew, but now I want to take a closer look when I'm there tonight.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...