So we're moving. Have you heard? The movers are coming tomorrow. Eek! I'm trying to separate the stuff we'll need for the next week while we stay at Mom and Dad's from the stuff we'll need for the next six weeks while we're in temp furnished housing before the house is built from the stuff that the movers are going to pack away and lock up in storage until it's time to move into the house. My brain hurts. And we have so many clothes. So, so many clothes.
I keep wanting to blog about:
-How we went camping up at Strawberry last weekend
and
-The Irreantum fiction / creative nonfiction contest committee meeting/party (cause it really is too much fun to be called a "meeting") that we had at my house last night and how much it made me miss the loss of my Utah-based literary community
and
-Elise going to girls' camp and braving thunderstorms aplenty
and
-How we're selling/donating/junking so much stuff and how good it makes me feel to declutter and downsize
but
I don't have time.
I might once the movers are all done on Friday and we're safely ensconced at my Mom and Dad's house, but I don't know yet.
So until then . . .
5 comments:
Hang in there! It will all come together and work out wonderfully. By the way, since Zupas' computers were on the fritz the other day, and since they charged me 2x for my meal, I now have a "free meal" waiting for me -- wish we had time to redo that lunch date! :) Sorry again about THAT craziness! Love ya --- sure gonna miss ya!
Gotta love that long, long, long, long sentence that actually makes sense. Ah, creative writing!
We're all going to miss you guys.
and right now you're cleaning, cleaning, cleaning....
xo
Grandma Sweat
Moving is too crazy. I guess you'll have to stay put. (-:
Hope things are manageable with all the craziness...Have been thinking about you guys. So great to see you at Tony's house.
Post a Comment