Thursday, December 23, 2010

Since We Won't Be Playing Sing Star This Year

I figured the siblings could at least have a LITTLE musical holiday fun together:

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

And last but not least, what's Christmas without a leg lamp and a Red Rider BB Gun?



Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

(Wyatt just finished watching all three of these movies.  His official opinion? "Mom, that's creepy.")

Merry Christmas!

8 comments:

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Hilarious. I like your hair in that rock star one, Ang.

dave said...

Wyatt was right

andrea said...

Yes!! Feliz Navidad was my favorite. Probably because Andrew was the show boat. :) Thanks for the giggle, Ang.

Anonymous said...

So funny ... I totally want to try this with Joel and his brothers! Merry Christmas, hope it's a good one.

amy said...

We rock! I liked being the little kid who falls over at the end of Christmas story. Macy's sitting on my lap watching and her comment, "I don't like that one song."

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

Muchas gracias, hermana! That was seriously awesome. We make a great hair band. Can we record "Black as a Rat" and turn that into a Jib Jab? If we do, we totally need to put Tony shaking the egg.

T-Bone said...

Hilarious. I seriously think Andrew has a future with Jose Feliciano. And Forrest looks good as an 80's hair band boy. I'm going to find my egg shaker and start warming up...

The Oregonians said...

Good old Office Max.
Great lip syncing.
Loved the drummer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...