Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunny Friday Evening


Finally! Sing hallelujah.

2 comments:

dennis sweat said...

I always check the temperature of Minneapolis, Denver and Raleigh in the newspaper and when I saw your temperature I couldn't believe it - you jumped like 40 degrees in one day! I will sing Hallelujah two ways in your honor - from the Messiah and that slow version from a movie. Never mind, the slow version is not proper for this, I'm just going over it in my mind. So "HALLELUJAH - HALLELUJAH - HALLEJAHJELLAHJAH - HALL - LAY - LOU YAY!
xo
mOMS Mabley
PS
the "Please prove you're not a robot" has a big font - such a blessing for these old eyes. You should see my scrunched up kinda looking out of the bottom of my eyes and trying not to be branded a robot each time I do these. Half the time I am and have to start over.

Richard said...

"Since brevity is the soul of wit..."

I resent having to prove I'm not a robot, because sometimes it takes me three tries.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...