Fantastic -- a work of art in its own right. Now you should start a contest among your fellow bloggers to see how many artists they can recognize in that video. We'll start with Vermeer and go from there. Thanks for sharing.
at about the 2 minute mark I thought every painting looked like Princess Diana.
Watching this was kind of a mind-bending experience and way cool - thanks Ang! I don't know a single painter, but I bet Aunt Stephanie does - didn't you major in art history Stephanie? And Hi to Stephanie as well - it's fun to see you on the blog :) XO Mom
5 comments:
thanks for sharing! I absolutely loved the video! It was fun trying to guess the paintings and the artists.
Also, congratulations on the publishing of your book! Can't wait to get a copy of our own!
Fantastic -- a work of art in its own right. Now you should start a contest among your fellow bloggers to see how many artists they can recognize in that video. We'll start with Vermeer and go from there.
Thanks for sharing.
at about the 2 minute mark I thought every painting looked like Princess Diana.
Watching this was kind of a mind-bending experience and way cool - thanks Ang! I don't know a single painter, but I bet Aunt Stephanie does - didn't you major in art history Stephanie? And Hi to Stephanie as well - it's fun to see you on the blog :)
XO
Mom
I think I saw the Mona Lisa in there. That's about all I recognize. (-:
Post a Comment