Thursday, February 07, 2008

An interview on Motley Vision

One of the blogs in the bloggernacle (the big gaggle of LDS themed group blogs) called A Motley Vision just did an interview with me about the book. If you want to take a look at it, it's here.

And thanks, everybody, for all your amazing support! Love you!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angie - What a great interview! You possess the perfect balance between humor and seriousness, humility and confidence, and being down to earth yet possessing such a great intellect. I can't wait to read your book! By the way, in mentioning writer's who have influenced you, I know you couldn't include this because of sentimentality, but from reading your mother's comments on blogs, I think she must have passed those qualities named above, down to you and the rest of your family.
Stephanie Ranquist

Ang said...

Thanks, Stephanie! And yes, my mom's a great writer, always has been. But both my mom and my dad had a lot to do with my love of reading in the first place--my dad reads more than almost anyone I know.

Leslie said...

Ang, this is totally awesome! I am so proud of you. I am so excited to read the book, I am getting one today. Good luck! I'll spread the word!

Ang said...

Thanks so much Leslie! I'm so glad we can keep in touch with our blogs.

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

Really interesting interview, Ang. It's so fun to be related to a celebrity!

Delise said...

I got your book! I got your book! I have it in my hands...and I can't wait to snuggle up in bed and read it! What a Happy Valentine's Day!

Ang said...

. . . hope you like it!! . . .

Ang said...

. . . hope you like it!! . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...