Wednesday, October 08, 2008

For a laugh*

*if you have a little devil on one shoulder. People with dual shoulder angels may not find these humorous. So now you're forewarned.


fail owned pwned picturesfail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures


hurdlefail.png
see more pwn and owned


fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures


fail-owned-pwned-pictures
see more


fail owned pwned pictures

fail owned pwned pictures
see more pwn and owned pictures



fail owned pwned picturesfail owned pwned pictures
see more
fail owned pwned pictures



fail owned 
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br /><a href=fail owned pwned pictures

All these are taken from a site called "Fail Blog." They have some that are a little naughty, though, so if you go there click on "G Rated Fails Only"--and if you don't, and are ruined, I'm not responsible.

And yes, the only time I watch Jay Leno is Monday night. Headlines! (Amy, the only reason I wanted you to marry that "other" guy is so you could have a wedding announcement for the Virgin/Sweat wedding and I could send it in. I'm over it now . . . but dang, that would have been funny.)

6 comments:

andrea said...

Thanks, Ang. I needed those laughs this morning.

Mills Family said...

Thanks for the laughs!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I won't be spending the rest of my life as Amy Sweat Virgin (for multiple reasons). I'm sure Jay Leno wouldn't have tossed that one out.

I love that last picture of when semantics fail. You probably see those all the time as an English teacher.

Anonymous said...

It took me 2 or 3 pictures to catch on and then I was gol-ing (my version of lol - giggle out loud)

Thanks Ang - those were reallly funny.
XO
Mom

Delise said...

Funny!

The kids kept asking me what I'm laughing about...while these are pretty tame, I didn't want them to see and then to lose the funny in explaining to them...I'm selfish that way :)

Joey/Denny/Emma said...

I like the "Paws and Claws Vet; Healing Hands" one as well as the lone chocolate chip... Very funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...