Thursday, March 05, 2009

How could anyone like Jack better?


I mean, seriously??
Even clean shaven, and with the nerd glasses and the 70s clothes, his Sawyerness is so compelling, n'est-ce pas?

I love Lost.

11 comments:

Mark Brown said...

You are such a sucker. I mean that in the best possible way, of course, but yeah, you're a total softie for bad-boy-in-need-of-help Sawyer.

Although, I admit he and Juliet made a great couple and I was kind of bummed when the van pulled up with Kate who is clearly just going to screw everything up. I'm not too worried though. As we saw in Season 2, Juliet can easily whip Kate when necessary.

andrea said...

STILL a Jack fan. Especially since he lost his nappy beard and is back in suits. Ahhhh...

I'm just not into the grungy-con-artist type, I guess.

Ang said...

He's only a con-artist on the outside, Andi, can't you see it?? :-) And yes, Mark, it's true . . . and obviously I was right because look how together he was once a good woman came into his life? And Kate will mess it all up, but won't it be fun to see the Jack/Sawyer/Kate/Juliet love quadrangle sort itself out?

Jenny said...

I really have no idea what you are talking about. I haven't watched a single episode but I've heard it is great. Maybe I should rent the series at Blockbuster sometime.

Anonymous said...

The only piece of Lost I can really grasp is that there's this big heavy-set guy with curly hair who is a member of the cast.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Angie, I am so totally addicted to "Lost". It is the only TV show I tune into on purpose. My reward after YW Wed. night activities. Tom and I are both hooked. What about the unrequited love combo of Ben and Juliet? Remember that scene when he had the gourmet dinner all ready for her?

Anonymous said...

What?

Julia Warren said...

Angie, I am right there with you. I've been on team Sawyer since season one. Although I have to say he and Juliet make a lame couple. I just can't get over how stiff she is...always pursing her lips weirdly.

Mark Brown said...

Speaking as a male of the species, I'm totally on team Juliet. Kate is so complicated and messed up. Juliet is complex but also has smarts and vulnerability. Plus, she doesn't hop back and forth in her loyalties the way Kate does.

Jennifer said...

Hey Angie! Thanks for brightening an otherwise cold, and dreary Minnesota day. Lost is lost on me, but I must admit to peeking over my book to check out Sawyer every time I hear his voice. Steven loves the show!!!

The Normal Mormon Husband said...

If I was a recently returned RM right now I would totally grow a scruffy beard, let my hair go all Kurt Cobain, and do rebellious things like skip priesthood, and give girls witty nicknames. That seems to be the winning formula these days.

Fortunately I found Andrea while lacking any of those qualities. But hey, that's why she's a Jack-girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...