Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Somebody stole my title! What the heck!

So I was fiddling around with my blog template and lost some links on the sidebar. When I went to Amazon to get the URL for my book, I typed in "Bound on Earth" and THIS popped up:

http://www.amazon.com/Bound-Earth-Sacred-Feminine-Unfolding/dp/0595490956/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1214447491&sr=1-2

Huh. The Feminine Unfolding. Ah, well . . .

And speaking of fiddling with my blog template, what do you think? Now I have to have the cheesy banner ad running across the top of the blog, but I don't care. I still think it looks cool. And blogger now has a new application where it will show you when your favorite blogs have been updated (see sidebar). I think it's great. No clicking through to disappointment!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh Ang, that's the coolest thing ever that you added this feature making it so we will be able to see when other people's blogs have been updated! Thanks a ton for your tech savviness! sorry about the pirating of your book title - hmmmmm, maybe you can get Amy Grant's lawyers on it!
Mom

Anonymous said...

"He who steals my purse steals trash, but he (she?) who steals my book title...." We know a good lawyer.
G&G Hiatt

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...