Cute Wyatt, one spring morning (post-haircut):
Studly Ethan, playing baseball. In this particular game he had two great hits and was awarded the game ball. And yep, that's Forrest in the background, standing in as 3rd base coach:
Studly Jonas, also playing baseball (same night, different field):
And last but not least, what always happens when we try to take an Easter picture with all the kids in the frame at the same time. See last year's picture, beneath it, for proof. (There are some issues not even a new camera can solve):
Here's to spring, new cameras, ridiculous attempts at group photography, sunlight, and Easter!
7 comments:
What great actions shots of baseball, Wyatt on the slide, and Elise looking fetching. She does look rather fetching in that picture. I have camera envy. And baseball envy too.
Always fun to get a whopping dose of niece-and-nephew pics. That second pic of Wyatt is ADORABLE. His eyes!
For another of your blog followers who has camera envy, how about telling us what model camera you got. Will it take 3 shots in a row?
Oh, yes...great pics. Good lookin' family. (And they're such great kids, too.)
Study boys, fetching girl, and hilarious last two photos! Oh Wyatt Dean, your are the photogenic machine!!
Love,
Mamacita
I love the Easter pics with the kids together. What cute kids, full of personality!
Before we went outside to take our Easter pictures I made sure the kids were clear of the instructions: no talking, pulling faces, giggling, laughing, being silly, whining, and so on and so on or else. Pictures with the kids are always a nightmare!
Great pics. I am sad I wasn't able to come to Utah with my mom and hang out with you guys!
Post a Comment